Why study inIRELAND?
Ireland is at the cutting edge of science and technology.Higher education in Ireland distinguishes particular attention to research work. The National Development Plan (NDP), and the Strategy for Science, Technology & Innovation (SSTI) invested a total of €8.2 billion in research and development during last 3 years. Fortune Magazine named Ireland as one of the seven best countries for start-ups.
Friendly and safeIt has been named in the top most World’s Friendliest Countries list by Lonely Planet travel guide. Assuring high level of security for foreigners.
International recognitionCourses are focused on specialties and qualifications determined by the market. Where training courses include not only theoretical studies, but internships and project assignments, which make their graduates valued internationally.
Affordable cost of living and tuition feePrices for studying and living in Ireland are much lower than in England.
High quality of EducationAll institutions that meet criteria are awarded a statutory Code of Practice and Quality Mark, ensuring quality. The Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) is responsible for maintaining quality standards and helps international students receive the best education and training. Besides students benefit from Ireland’s investment in the education system.
High quality of lifeIreland has a high quality of life, ranking first in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Quality-of-life index
- Ireland has seven universities, all of which are ranked within top 700 in the 2015-16 QS World University Rankings.
- The universities offer 1-year masters degrees, most suited to international students.
- Intake months: January and September.
- Engineering, Business Administration and Information Technology are among popular courses in Ireland. No prior work experience is required for MBA.
- There are 7 Government universities providing undergraduate, post graduate and research degree programmes. And 14 Government institutions are for technology.
- Decide where and what you want to study
- Meet our education counselor
- Choose you university and course
- Start university and the visa application process. Our counselors will guide you through every step.
- You must show you are progressing academically and passing exams to advance to the next year of the programme.
- You must provide proof of full-payment of courses to the higher education institution.
- You can only stay in Ireland for a maximum of seven years.
- Students must show a letter of renewal to prove they have maintained private medical insurance.
- Evidence of payment of the course fee to the institution should be available at the time of applying for the visa.
- Language proficiency evidence is a must.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover living expense, tuition fees and stay in Ireland is necessary.
- The process takes up to eight weeks and the status can be checked online.
- Ordinary Bachelor Degree (3 years duration).
- Honours Bachelor Degree (3-4 years duration).
- Higher Diploma (1 year duration).
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year duration).
- Masters Degree (1-2 years duration).
- Doctoral Degree (approximately 4 years duration).
Book your free appointment with our visa counselors.We’ll clear your confusions and provide all the help you need.
Cost ofstudying & living
- Ireland has been one of the top countries for business. The country’s pro-business environment creates numerous job opportunities. It is among the countries with the lowest unemployment rate.
- Ireland is the European headquarters for IT and pharmaceuticals companies.
- The country offers an environment of close links between educational institutions and its thriving economy.
- According to the 2014 Global Entrepreneurship Monitor report, Ireland is now the second most entrepreneurial of the top 15 countries in Europe.
Studying in Ireland is an excellent option. You will study on a picturesque island and get a charming local pronunciation! Irish are famous for their openness and talkativeness. It will be easy for you to enter into a conversation in a cafe or in a museum after classes.
Study in Ireland will allow you to visit famous green hills and breathe the air of the Atlantic on the rocky coasts.