Study in Australia
Australia is one of the most desired destinations for education among international students to study abroad. Each academic year, more than 200,000 foreign students choose to study in Australia. Australian Education is recognised and highly valued all over the world.
And there’s no compromise on quality. All educational institutions - both public and private - are regularly inspected by the Ministry of Education. Education providers are obliged to comply with national standards and also focus on practical education. That makes employers all over world hunt to hire graduates from Australian universities.
Another important advantage of studying in Australia is that International students can legally work during their free time. And earning money is enough to pay for living expenses and food.
And if there was one word that could describe student life in Australia, “exciting” would be a good fit. An eclectic mix of cultures? Check. First-class infrastructure? Check. Great universities and programs? Check. A healthy, outdoorsy lifestyle? Double check! As you see it’s no wonder that Australia is one of the leaders of the international education market. And It is absolutely safe and friendly.
Institutions we represent
Growing DestinationAustralia is currently the third most popular destination for international students to study abroad.Over 1,2 million students from more than 180 countries study in Australia.There are 5 out of the top 100 universities in the world, 5 out of the 30 “best student cities” and the “most livable cities” in the world in Australia.Universities are increasing the number of international student enrolments every year. In the National Strategy for International Education 2025 released by the Australian Government, it recognises the importance of engaging through innovative transnational or cross-border education.The Australian Government provides $200 million each year for international scholarships.
Global RecognitionAustralian Education is recognized globally.Australian Universities are ranked among the world’s top in different ranking systems.Australia has at least one university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.Graduates from Australia have been very successful in landing jobs, and a countless number hold prominent positions worldwide. You could be one of them.
High Quality of EducationInstitutions deliver practical and career-oriented training, thus upping the international career prospects once students graduate.Australian institutions have world-class teaching, training, and research facilities. You want state-of-the-art labs and classrooms, along with well-stocked libraries, and outstanding programs? Well, look no further.The country recognises its strengths and potential in education and constantly works towards a sustainable education portfolio by understanding and aligning their approach to student needs and expectations. This makes it a welcome and fruitful experience for international students.
Diversity of EducationInstitutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, making it easy to find what every student wants without compromising.The Universities offer courses across the variety of subjects and academic fields: 22000 courses, 1100 institutions.
Affordable cost of LivingYou could be enjoying a great lifestyle at an affordable cost.
At the forefront of technology, research and innovationOne of the most appealing aspects of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research.Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations, allowing students to take advantage of technology and research resources.The education system focuses on teamwork, analytical thinking and problem-solving. Studies show that $ 5 billion is dedicated to research and development in the country. Just in case you didn’t know, Wi-Fi, Google Maps, ultrasound scanner, the electronic pacemaker and permaculture, are all Australian inventions!
Great ScholarshipsAustralian Government and Australian Universities provide a large number of scholarships for deserving, exemplary international students with great academics wanting to study in Australia.
One of the happiest countries in the World and Great place to live inAustralia is among the world’s 10 happiest countries, according to a United Nations report Australia has a fascinating culture of engaging in activities such as sports, wildlife, music, art and much more.
Study-work opportunityAustralia is one of the few countries that have favourable study work rights.Legally, international students are allowed to work up to 40 hours fortnightly while the semester is on and full-time during vacations. Once you complete your bachelor's or masters, you could be eligible for a Post Study Work Permit. And if you’re married, your spouse will be legally allowed to work full-time while you study. Statistics show that the International education sector supports 130,700 jobs annually.
Cultural DiversityAustralia has a multicultural society. In fact, 47% of the population of the country was born outside Australia. And you can meet a lot of Indian students there. Indian students like to choose Australia for higher education.
Friendliness and safetyThe country provides a safe environment for international students and a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
- Primary and secondary school
- Vocational Education and training (VET)
- English language courses
- Higher Education: Bachelor degree, Master programs, Doctorate degree.
- Decide where and what you want to study.
- Meet our education counsellor.
- Choose University and your course.
- Start university and visa application process.
- Application form (Student's details must be exactly same as in passport)
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Diploma/Degree Mark Sheets (all semesters including backlogs) and degree course completion certificate
- Provisional/Degree Certificate (must mention the class, certificate should have been issued by the University)
- English Proficiency Document
- Letter of instructions (for some Universities only)
- Supporting documents for gap (if gap is longer than a year)
- Statement of Purpose
- Syllabus (if applying for credit exemption)
- Work Experience letter and salary statement (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Passport
- Application fees (if applicable)
- Spouse academics (if applicable)
- Spouse current activity proof (if applicable)
- Name Change Affidavit (if applicable)
Book your free appointment with our visa counselors.We'll clear your confusions and provide all the help you need.
Australian Government and Australian Universities provide a large number of scholarships for deserving, bright international students with great academics wanting to study in Australia.
These scholarships sometimes cover not just tuition but also living and travel expenses. If you’ve done very well academically, you could be considered for scholarship automatically, while a few universities require successful admission and a couple more documents before appraisal.
Like everything else, it’s best to apply well in advance since the number of applications every year is very high.
To know what scholarships are available coming intakes, meet our team of experts.
Cost ofstudying & living
How to calculate the budget for living abroad?The average cost of living expenses (the cost is indicated in Australian dollars):Accommodation:
- Hostels and hotels - $ 80 to $ 135 per week;
- Joint Lease - $ 70 to $ 250 per week;
- Accommodation on campus is $ 80 to $ 250 per week;
- Home stay accommodation - $ 110 to $ 270 per week;
- Rent an apartment - $ 100 to $ 400 per week.
- Meals - from $ 80 to $ 200 per week;
- Gas, electricity - $ 60 to $ 100 per week;
- Phone and Internet - $ 20 to $ 50 per week;
- Public transportation - $ 10 to $ 50 per week;
- Entertainment - $ 50 to $ 100 per week.
Student visas will allow you to work up to 20 hours a week during the semester and unlimited hours during vacations.
When you are still a student, Australia can offer you to work for such industries as:
- Retail Stores - Supermarkets, Department Stores and Clothing Stores
- Hotel and restaurant business - cafes, bars and restaurants
- Tourism - Hotels
- Agriculture - Farming and Fruit Collection
- Sales and Telemarketing
- Administrative and clerical positions
But If you already have work experience and other professional qualifications, you can find work in your field as well.
Once you complete a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree, you are eligible for a Post-Study Work permit under the Temporary Graduate visa. This allows you stay back in Australia temporarily after your studies to gain practical experience working in your field.
Or you could also head off to any other country to seek employment as the Australian degree is highly regarded all over the world.
How many intakes Australia Has?
What is the minimum duration to complete a Masters Degree?
What is TEQSA?
What is ATN?
What is the minimum length of Bachelor Degree?
What is two academic years study?
What is the course duration in Australia?
- Diploma Courses: 1 year
- Bachelor Degree- 3/4 years
- Masters- 1 or 2 years
- Post Graduate Diploma- 2 years
What are the Visa requirements for Australia?
- Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
- Financial requirements: Evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living costs.
- English proficiency requirement: While all students are required to demonstrate they have the appropriate English language proficiency for their course
- Health requirements: All students are obliged to purchase Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This can be bought through the university, or directly from one of the five approved providers: Australian Health Management, BUPA Australia, Medibank Private, Allianz Global Assistance and nib OSHC.
- Meet character requirements.
What are the requirements for Students Under 18?
What is meant by Overseas Student Health Cover?
How many hours students can work in Australia during Bachelors/ Master studies?
What is the condition pertaining to visa expiry for a student?
What is the duration of the work permit that is granted after completing studies?
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible for a 2 year work visa.
- Students with a Masters by coursework degree are eligible for a 2 year work visa.
- Students with a Masters by Research degree are eligible for a 3 year work visa.
- Students with a Doctoral degree (or PhD) are eligible for a 4 year work visa.