Studying Abroadis not just an indicator of prestige & quality,
It's also an investment.
It's where the path to a successful career begins. It's a unique opportunity to broaden horizons & to gain invaluable knowledge and skills. It's how you become a citizen of the world. Planet Education, a partner you can rely on in the field of foreign education, offers you a range of services:
- COUNSELING & COURSE SELECTION
- APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- COACHING FOR STANDARDIZED TESTS
- VISA APPLICATION
- PRE-DEPARTURE PREPARATION & ORIENTATION
- POST-LANDING SERVICES
& Course selection
- Long term career prospects
- Cost factor
- Part time and post study work regulations
- Legal work permit and migration opportunities.
for standardized tests
- British Council and Pearson trained faculties
- British council and IDP approved online test registration provider for IELTS
- Mock Tests administered under examination conditions.
- Result oriented Coaching
- Highly qualified, trained and experienced faculties with a proven track record.
- Small batch sizes.
- New batch commencing every week
- Problem solving sessions.
- Exhaustive library
This is the most crucial step as having an offer of admission does not guarantee a visa to travel to study in the country of your choice.
We also understand that a visa refusal from one country can have an adverse effect on subsequent applications to other countries and hence this step should be taken carefully. Our expert team guides the students on essential pre requisites for the procedure increasing the chances of success.
Planet boasts of having close to 100% visa success ratio. This success is attributed to the fact that we advice our students with honesty and integrity.
Preparation & Orientation
Most of the students who travel abroad for higher studies have never travelled overseas. Most of them rely on friends and associates to assist them on arrival. The new environment can be daunting and students lose confidence after a few false starts.
Our team prepares students for success by holding workshops on the following:
- Personality development
- Soft skills training
- The do's and don'ts of studying abroad
- Resume preparation and interview skills (that are necessary for applying for part time and full time jobs)
- Pre-departure orientation
- Immigration and post-study work permit regulations
- Airport pick up
- Resume writing assistance
- Guidance on work permit and other regulations